how will be the future as a xml and html programmer ?

Hello Crazy Engineers

I have completed my b tech in 2012(information technology) and i got an offer in start company.my job involves as below .
(The Job Involves convert PDF by zoning,content proofing, math validation, Conversion, Editing and Extraction.
Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, great attitude and team player
he candidate is expected to convert a pdf into XML and HTML file.
Can pull relevant Google Analytics data into Tableau.
should have knowledge in any of the mentioned tools:epsilon editor, XML spy, Ultra edit, notepad ++, Oxygen XML.)

Please suggest me that how will be the future for above job description.

Replies

• nagadeep nemuri
    nagadeep nemuri
    hi #-Link-Snipped-#

Please suggest me sir am confused .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you only stick to XML and HTML; you'll become outdated. You need to keep your skills up to date and learn new technologies / tools as your job demands. Only knowing XML and HTML won't take you far in the profession.
  • DeathrageXxX
    DeathrageXxX
    you might need to add a little css, php into the mix... bcoz by ur post you seem to be designer with problem solving skills...well my frnd that wont cut it...a designer needs to be creative... and its a programmer who needs to be apt with analytical and problem solving...So my frnd if you want to stay in design which is frontend of IT industry you might need to update urself with php, css, and add DBMS to add alittle taste to the juice or become a programmer and learn javascript, ruby etc.... i know what i say is not as easy a task.. but its a cruel world out there my friend... SO IF I WERE U-- CHOP CHOP GET TO WORK.
  • nagadeep nemuri
    nagadeep nemuri
    ThankQ #-Link-Snipped-# sir

ThankQ #-Link-Snipped-# 😀
  • DeathrageXxX
    DeathrageXxX
    Nagadeep Nemuri
    ThankQ #-Link-Snipped-# sir

ThankQ #-Link-Snipped-# 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir i'm not received my reference id after registration,how to get my registration number
Hi, i have a doubt about cables what are the differebt types of cables? and give the abbreviation of all the cables? (eg. XLPE, PVC, PVCA, A2XWAY etc.,) And kindly...
sir, i confuse for my project slection.because I not dicided...whats type project slect...
CrazyEngineers is back with Hunt For India’s Best Academic Project Contest - 2016!​ About The Contest - CrazyEngineers is back with its mission to hunt for the best academic project...
Answers to the frequently asked questions (FAQs) 1. Can I submit my entry again? No. Every Individual or Team can submit their entry only once. We recommend that you check...