How & where to apply for civil engineering jobs?

my name is saif siddiqui and i will complete my btech in 2013 from a low grade engineering college, college is not going to arrange any campus so its my duty nw to search a right job for myself, plz help me to get a starting job before completion of course..

Replies

• himalayan
    himalayan
    You can try in government sector for better job opportunities and good pay scale with other add-on facilities.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Saif Siddiqui
    my name is saif siddiqui and i will complete my btech in 2013 from a low grade engineering college, college is not going to arrange any campus so its my duty nw to search a right job for myself, plz help me to get a starting job before completion of course..
    Have you applied online for job alerts?
  • graphite
    graphite
    There are many job opportunities for civil engineers in government sector. Apply online where you get job alerts from all sectors. Here is the link where you get government job alerts #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    You can apply to real-estate sector,architecture firms,consulting firms,apart from that you can also try at maintenance/project divisions of Industrial Conglomerates
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    As everyone told there are many Online job portals for freshers, join them.

Other then that keep an eye of the website for companies like shapoorji Pallonji, DLF, LNT, or some local consulting firms, builders that quite frequently recruits the freshers.

Last but not the least - Never let yourself down that you did engineering from a low grade college, - That was your decision to opt for that college, do not regret on that.

Best Of Luck.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am crazy about engineering, fun loving guy. Overall I am a genuine Mechie(no offense to any other branch).
can anyone tell me that which website i can download mechanical engineering books in pdf format.........
Dear All, I have Lighting Transformer for all Lighting Load(e.g Tube Light). If I reduce the O/p voltage by changing taps(from 230V to 200V), what will be the effect on...
could someone tell me the composition of h2-hc gas.
chuckofalltrades performed stand up comedy at IIM-K. Check out the video below; it's totally hilarious! Can't wait to see Chuck performing at a CE meet ๐Ÿ˜