How Web 2.0 are you?

I played the online quiz here -

How Web 2 are you? | Quizible and scored 20/33. Can anyone list out all the correct answers? 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not a single response. You all are so 2003ish!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I took the quiz. I got only 15. But then I found many more by googling web2.0 logos. some sites have a really huge repository of logos and it's painstaking to search through them, that too with the fragmented parts of logos we have in question in the quiz.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently, I met a guy (final year engineering student and a wannabe entrepreneur) who was searching for a co-founder to get started with his idea. I asked why he thought...
The recession has put a freeze on hiring at many companies. The 2008 and 2009 batches have been hit. I've heard that two leading colleges in India [Government & Private]...
That's the question almost every engineering student wants answered. The importance of this question is even more in the recession time. I urge all CEans who have successfully gotten jobs...
i came to know about while searching for a mini project......this is cool.. i am really late joining.....coz ppl here are really crazy ......and now i am proud to be...
Category: The problem(s) I would love to solve as an engineer Hi All, Please find my ideas below (bit informal way): The Problem(s) I would love to solve as an...