How Transistor is used as resistor, capacitor. inductor and also transmitter and receiver?

How Transistor is used as resistor, capacitor. inductor and also transmitter and receiver?
How do they were construct for resistor, capacitor. inductor and also transmitter and receiver?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    pothedarvamsi
    How do they were construct for resistor, capacitor. inductor and also transmitter and receiver?
    Will you elaborate more? What do you mean by Transistor used as Inductor? It would be great if you explain bit more about your question.
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    Good question!!

see, if a device say for instance a transistor is to be engaged as any other device(say an inductor), it need not take the form a coil or anything of that sort. The only signification of this statement is that if a transistor is placed in a black box, then it will possess the same transfer function characteristics as that of the inductor. The same holds good for other devices.

Remember, the devices are not necessarily manifested in their insitu form(original structural form) but more often than not, it is the transfer function that actually matters and is taken into account during the synthesis and analysis of the embedded system.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Can you explain the Inductor logic of a transistor #-Link-Snipped-#

Cos other logics are point blank

Any links or study materials all are welcome

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all. I am about to finish my BE by June and I have got selected in a software company with annual CTC of 3.2 LPA.The job is in Bangalore...
CEans, My dear friend Dr. Abheek Ghosh is planning an expedition to Arunachal and wants to design & fabricate a multipurpose solar charger. Though he's a doctor by profession, he's...
I use internet download manager to download youtube videos and other sites video. i have been using IDM for past 2 years, but from past 2 month i have a...
I know Microsoft is making a big deal of the XBOX ONE; but trust me, you gotta see this - I hope you're excited about the future 😉
Just saw a website webprofitsdirect.in and they claim to have brought work from home easier in India. Has anyone actually used this and earned cash for real? Just curious.😒