How to view replies to other's questions?

how i can view any ans written to others question? whether this is possible only by online chatting?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Sindhoor,

I guess you are new to the concept of forums. Let me explain -

CE Forums have been divided into various sections: Like Announcements, Introductions, Electrical / Electronics Engineering , Debate masterminds etc. If you click on the "CE" globe on the top of any page, you will be taken to the forum index page where you can see all the sections.

Each sections hosts discussions related to that section. For example, if you go to CE Introductions section -> #-Link-Snipped-# , you will see introductions by all new members of CrazyEngineers.

Now each discussion is popularly called "thread". Each thread has replies posted by different members.

You can view replies posted by members by just clicking on the discussion topic.

Let me know if this helps. Click on [​IMG] button below this post to post your reply in this discussion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey People... hi... i'm an undergraduate student in CIS, and i'm in final year.. with this i have to do a project base on CIS.. so far i have decided...
Edited by admin: I wish to connect my Windows XP machine to my another machine (laptop) running Windows Vista. How do I connect the two computer?
Hiiii everybody, How do i change or convert C codes to Matlab codes? Is there any software that can convert C codes to Matlab codes? I have lots of C...
.[/quoteI'm sorry, I have an important question that hasn't related to this forum. question: Do the abroad universities see the IELTS results from site or just from IELTS certification. I...
hii can i get some topic (if possible in java) to do a project , which has a demand in corporate world