How to use debit card in our web based application ?

hello CEan's
I have to give the facility of using debit card in our web based application.Anybody have idea about this ?
I am using jsp as a server side scripting.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Mohit: To the best of my knowledge, you'll need a payment gateway to accept payments on your website. Indian customers may look at CCAvenue to process the payments. 😀 Once you sign up with them, you'll be provided with code to integrate with your application.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Thanks for your nice information sir.
    But if i want to use paypal does paypal provide this type of code ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mohit007kumar00
    Thanks for your nice information sir.
    But if i want to use paypal does paypal provide this type of code ?
    Paypal in India is close to dead. You cannot use Paypal to make payments within India. Do go through the revised Paypal guidelines as per RBI guidelines. Your only option is to tie-up with banks or opt for any established payment gateway enablers. However, you can use paypal code to accept payments from out of India with limits: Transaction amount should not exceed $500 [Monthly cap $2500]. Money in Paypal account should be withdrawn within 7 business days.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[video=youtube;Ne6xwBHH378]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne6xwBHH378[/video] Don't miss this. 😁
Dear Experts, I have dtd and Schema, How to validate them. I should use browser or any softwares like ALTA VISTA XML SPY ?? Please Help. R.Rengaraj
AOL is on its way of becoming the media powerhouse at least in the west. They've recently acquired popular technology and news blogs like "TechCrunch", '"Engadget", "Huffingtonpost" and as expected,...
i am interested in doing engineering after high school, but there is a program called electronics engineering technology and electrical engineering.In most cases technology degrees are two year training degrees....
Hi😀, i am from JAWAHARALAL NEHRU NATIONAL COLLEGE OF ENGINERING,SHIMOGA(KARNATAKA).I am a mechanical engineering student and now i am in last sem of the academics.I will complete the graduation by...