How to Upload Avatar? - Guide Explaining it.

Hello

Here is the Tutorial which guides you to upload the Avatar. 😀
Give it a try and come-up with super cool avatar. 😁

Download:-
#-Link-Snipped-#

Video Version:-

-godfather

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks pal. This one was much needed. I think we should also have one for "conversations" & how to upload image.
    Since for uploading an image from a PC, needs users to use "Upload a file" button.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Thanks pal. This one was much needed. I think we should also have one for "conversations" & how to upload image.
    Since for uploading an image from a PC, needs users to use "Upload a file" button.
    I will create tutorial for that also. I was confused to make its Video or This type of PDF is Okay?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    godfather
    I will create tutorial for that also. I was confused to make its Video or This type of PDF is Okay?
    Video would be better! Just keep it a very short one!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Video would be better! Just keep it a very short one!
    Will shoot one video and Post it here. Let's Decide after that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Those of you who're good at treasure hunts might have already discovered this little gem we've in our treasure. Just do what this image tells you to do (click...
I am searching for a good video capture tool for Mac OS X. I have to record tutorial videos for various features on the New CE Forum & can not...
I would like to know more details regarding the post of a graduate engineer trainee such as what is the role of a graduate engineer trainee, possible career growth etc.
can martensitic stainless steels be welded without preheating?
Twitter addicts who're on airtel can enjoy free twitter access on mobile.twitter.com until March 2012. Airtel subscribers can log on to the mobile website and enjoy free twitting. You don't...