How To Upload / Attach Images To Your Post - Quick Tutorial

Step 1: Go to thread create or advance edit mode -

Step1

Step 2: Select the file on your computer.

Step 3: The image uploads and a thumbnail is created.

step2

If you choose 'Thumbnail' option, then the image will be inserted in the post as a thumbnail. Clicking on the image will open original image.

If you choose the 'Full Image' button, then the image will be inserted in the post as a full image. For example, the images in this post are all inserted by using 'Full Image' option.

If you do not choose any option, then the image will be attached as an 'attachment'.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask them below.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I am getting upload image either .gif or .jpg. Tried from different computer and location but failed.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ianoop
    I am getting upload image either .gif or .jpg. Tried from different computer and location but failed.
    There are image size restrictions. What is the error you're getting? If the problem persists, send it to me or link to it and I'll see what the problem is.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I am getting error while uploading dilbert stips...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The problem might be on your end - you had said your organisation blocks outgoing traffic and file uploads. I downloaded your latest dilbert stip and the attached it to the post. Worked fine.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    No, I tried from home also. It threw an error.
    I will try once again.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    finally found problem with uploading..
    I am getting problem only with Firefox (17,18,19 and 20).
    Chrome working fine. (don't care about IE😛 )
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ianoop
    finally found problem with uploading..
    I am getting problem only with Firefox (17,18,19 and 20).
    Chrome working fine. (don't care about IE😛 )
    It's likely that the problem is with the Flash plugin. Could you uninstall and install it again and let me know if the error persists?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Just encounters with uploading RAR and ZIP file

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone, I am Teja from Hyderabad. Currently, I am working with Intense Technologies @ Hyd, as a DB2 Data Base Admin . I completed my Masters in Instrumentation and...
i want to controll DC motor using USB but i dont know how the usb data pins are works?? any IDEA??
Samsung has just announced the availability of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 this August all over the world and the source code didn't want to wait. Samsung has open sourced the...
So it's happened. Amazon UK is reportedly selling more number of ebooks than the regular books. Thanks to Kindle ebook reader for accelerating the adoption of ebooks over the traditional...
Don't be sad that you didn't get a chance to be a part of the talented engineering team at NASA to put the Curiosity Mars rover on the red planet....