HOW to update my technical knowledge in Telecommunication?

Hi

I am a recent telecommunication graduate in search of a better career.If tere is any experienced telecom members pls help me out.How can i impprove my knowledge in the field of oss /bss.Which are the sites that will benifit me.Is it a gud option for female.Or is there any better career in telecom field other than programming and networking.😕

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Twitter has acquired Mixer Labs to move a step forward in its foray into GeoAPI GeoAPI will be integrated directly into the Twitter API, speeding up Twitter’s efforts in the...
There is famous saying 'charity begins at home' I want to prove..it for that I have decided to do something new... I want to design a website....through which i want...
The court has said Microsoft had violated patents owned by Canadian software company i4i Inc. The US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit had ordered Microsoft to stop selling...
Can u please help me in guiding how to Convert Radio waves(U.H.F) into D.C electrical energy of 800mAh 4.2V please reply me with all the accessories required for converting it...
Christmas stands for different feelings for different people. Hoping that you find your joy and happiness in this year's christmas! A VERY HAPPY and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! :myparty: