how to understood object code

howto read,edit and understood object code?

Replies

• hrishi.kb
    hrishi.kb
    [Turbo C/C++] you can open object file in an editor. add new lines of programme and recompile.
    but you cannot understand existing object code lines. ( but partially you can.. compile the object code line by line and by seeing the output of each line you can understand what it mean. but there won't be a visual output for every lines in a programme. so you cannot understand it completely.. )

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello frndzzz....i m using a cell charger but cells r getting very hot after i put it to pludge can anyone tell why it is.....
This is just awesome! If you had any doubts about Motorola Droid's capabilities, you should watch this video. Note: Registered members do not see the adjoining advertisement. [video=youtube;0v8pJSGi4CA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v8pJSGi4CA[/video]
World without: Computer Engineers: World Without Electrical Engineers: World Without Aeronautical Engineers: World Without Electronics Engineers: World Without Mechanical Engineers: World Without Civil Engineers: World Without Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers:...
What should i go for? I am not applying anywhere, just doing it cuz i m nt working rite now and have time so why not use it to add...
;-)😕hai friends, i need some ideas about my project work and area which i have to chose have a better result.since iam electrical and electronic stream i require some idea...