How to tie a tie in 5 seconds - ultimate video

Tying a tie is kind of a difficult job for many, but this video shows how to do it in just 5 seconds flat. It's amazing, give it a try -

Replies

• Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Well, where is the video? I can't see any video or link to it?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    😁 Useful for all those who get up late and rush to their offices.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    No tie is the best way!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The chairman of a big South Indian conglomerate (rarely uses a tie) used to belt this (parody of the well known Tamil work Tirukkural) out at the drop of a hat:
    டை கட்டி வாழ்வாரே வாழ்வார் மற்றெல்லாம்
    கை கட்டி பின் செல்பவர்.
    Loosely translated: The leader is the one with the knotted tie
    The rest follow with folded hands.
    That was a nice video. Except that I am all thumbs when I attempt knot a tie. My son gave me a tie you can zip up.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the improvement in healthcare delivery people live longer. However, they may not be at full capacity. Mortality decreases, but morbidity increases. Unfortunately with healthcare becoming a corporate activity, medical...
.. no offense to Edison Fans, but do read the notes by author at the end of the page: https://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla
Sony Xperia P is set to launch @ INR 26K featuring 1GHz dual core, qHD screen (540 x 960 pixels, 4.0 inches) and 16 GB internal memory. but there will...
hie guys.. 😀 i spell SUCCESS and my name is YASH..!! well i m an Electronics n telecomm student and i hv recently completed my 3rd year.. looking for a...
Hi i am wilson, I would like to do my higher studies in SRM -M.tech -information security and computer forensics. Does anybody have any idea about his course specially in...