How to test WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) Of Camera

can you help me sending easy way to test WDR (wide dynamic range) of dome camera

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Biruk Bezabih
    can you help me sending easy way to test WDR (wide dynamic range) of dome camera
    #-Link-Snipped-# :
    I came to know about this document:- #-Link-Snipped-#

It's like you might setup things sort of contrast like Light and Dark are nearby or something like by setting up Light and it also has shadow nearby and then you might want to give it a try to see the result.
    In this video you can see how they have setup may be you can get same setup
  • Biruk Takele
    Biruk Takele
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# :
    I came to know about this document:- #-Link-Snipped-#

It's like you might setup things sort of contrast like Light and Dark are nearby or something like by setting up Light and it also has shadow nearby and then you might want to give it a try to see the result.
    In this video you can see how they have setup may be you can get same setup
    thank you very much !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Planning to go abroad this winter? Or would you take a short leap to your nearest seaside location? Whatever the plan is, you must have this 8.5 Mb sized application...
Here is some news from UK on freshers. Valid in other places too perhaps. Work experience for students essential say engineering employers
Microsoft, today, has enlisted in its official website about the phone - Nokia 216. The device comes with a keypad and a small display screen. The phone doesn’t have any...
Lava has decided satisfy the growing demand for 4G VoLTE (Voice over LTE) by launching a new smartphone with Android Marshmallow. The Lava X28 4G showed up on the company...
It seems the trend of 8inch tablets is catching on. Last we talked about an 8-inch tablet called the iBall Slide Cuboid and this week we are here to talk...