How to study at home, when college time is 10 AM to 5 PM?

I don't have enough energy to do this, ๐Ÿ˜ก I already worked hard for few weeks.๐Ÿ˜€ The problem is that I need some time to take rest, I can't just study whole night, I like to study at morning, but sometimes I don't want to wake up ๐Ÿ˜• I mean I feel lazy.
Is there any way to manage the time, and study at home to revise all the stuff we learned at college? Please share some tips โ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    During the initial days of CE, I'd go to office at about 8 - 8:30 AM and return home by 6 - 6:30 PM. I'd then go out for a walk for about 30-45 minutes just to clear off my mind of all-nonsense, return home, have dinner and begin working on CE at around 8:30 - 9 PM for almost 3-4 hours. I almost followed that routine for 1.5 years without fail and guess what? I never felt tired.

When you've a bigger goal to achieve, all the excuses, worries and negative energies vanish. Set your mind on a goal to achieve and watch the magic happen. Make sure that your goal is exciting enough that it makes you think about it all the times. Give it a try; finding an exciting goal isn't very easy though.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ErAnushka
    Is there any way to manage the time, and study at home to revise all the stuff we learned at college? Please share some tips โ˜•
    First of all, it is a very goof idea to revise stuff at home. You might even want to try reading the topics of the subject before hand the actual lecture happens. It helps in understanding the things quicker and you can ask your queries then and there.

Regarding time management, you really have to take control of things. Do not sacrifice a good 6-hours sleep. When you feel strongly about getting up and studying, your 5 am alarm rings will always work. ๐Ÿ‘
    Whenever we have to leave for a trip to some place early morning, I've found getting up even at 4 am is not an issue. In fact in that case, it is very easy to be enthusiastic at such an odd hour. So, if you vow to make reading books early morning a habit, you will do awesome. ๐Ÿ‘
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    The_Big_K
    During the initial days of CE, I'd go to office at about 8 - 8:30 AM and return home by 6 - 6:30 PM. I'd then go out for a walk for about 30-45 minutes just to clear off my mind of all-nonsense, return home, have dinner and begin working on CE at around 8:30 - 9 PM for almost 3-4 hours. I almost followed that routine for 1.5 years without fail and guess what? I never felt tired.

When you've a bigger goal to achieve, all the excuses, worries and negative energies vanish. Set your mind on a goal to achieve and watch the magic happen. Make sure that your goal is exciting enough that it makes you think about it all the times. Give it a try; finding an exciting goal isn't very easy though.
    Okay, I'll think my studies as a credit card for shopping expensive dresses, iphone, lipsticks etc ๐Ÿ˜€ Apart from that, my parents will be more happy when I'll be graduated ๐Ÿ˜
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    AbraKaDabra
    First of all, it is a very goof idea to revise stuff at home. You might even want to try reading the topics of the subject before hand the actual lecture happens. It helps in understanding the things quicker and you can ask your queries then and there.

Regarding time management, you really have to take control of things. Do not sacrifice a good 6-hours sleep. When you feel strongly about getting up and studying, your 5 am alarm rings will always work. ๐Ÿ‘
    Whenever we have to leave for a trip to some place early morning, I've found getting up even at 4 am is not an issue. In fact in that case, it is very easy to be enthusiastic at such an odd hour. So, if you vow to make reading books early morning a habit, you will do awesome. ๐Ÿ‘
    Sure, I'll try the 5 AM alarm ๐Ÿ˜€ 2 AM doesn't work ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ErAnushka
    Okay, I'll think my studies as a credit card for shopping expensive dresses, iphone, lipsticks etc ๐Ÿ˜€ Apart from that, my parents will be more happy when I'll be graduated ๐Ÿ˜
    Set a goal that's not easily achievable ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Because that keeps you excited [ excited is a very big word than just 'interested' ] all day and night. If the goal doesn't make you excited; you won't give it that extra push it needs. All the best!
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Revising everyday would require less effort during exam days. Atleast give a quick look to ur notes everyday before u sleep.. That's really helpful to grasp thing easier the next day..๐Ÿ˜€

During school days we used to study the things to be taught the next day.. But college life doesn't leave that option...๐Ÿ˜‰
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    The_Big_K
    Set a goal that's not easily achievable ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Because that keeps you excited [ excited is a very big word than just 'interested' ] all day and night. If the goal doesn't make you excited; you won't give it that extra push it needs. All the best!
    Yes, I'm excited ๐Ÿ˜€ This is amazing, I want to learn more and more stuff.... I completed one chapter yesterday ๐Ÿ˜
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    sweet_honey
    Revising everyday would require less effort during exam days. Atleast give a quick look to ur notes everyday before u sleep.. That's really helpful to grasp thing easier the next day..๐Ÿ˜€

During school days we used to study the things to be taught the next day.. But college life doesn't leaves that option...๐Ÿ˜‰
    True ๐Ÿ˜€ I miss school days, everything is changed in college, I lost some friends, too ๐Ÿ˜”
    But that's the part of the life ๐Ÿ˜€
    From now, I'll study the subject 1 day before the lecture, it'll be hard but let me try ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    ErAnushka
    From now, I'll study the subject 1 day before the lecture, it'll be hard but let me try ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thats the spirit....๐Ÿ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    You are lucky that you dont have to travel 140 km just to reach college.
    Add 4 more hours in your schedule and the resultant is my schedule.
    But Rap is my savior ๐Ÿ˜‰
    My friend in free time does freestyle drawing; Art is her savior.
    Find an activity that fills you up with zeal ๐Ÿ˜€

My Ma used to tell me, "Son, nothing worth having; gets easily .... sometimes you gotta sacrifice the thing/people you love most".
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    *not boasting* only example for being motivated
    I did full time job from 9 to 5 and then travelled for evening college to complete my Masters degree for 2.5 yrs
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    Troll_So_Hard
    You are lucky that you dont have to travel 140 km just to reach college.
    Add 4 more hours in your schedule and the resultant is my schedule.
    But Rap is my savior ๐Ÿ˜‰
    My friend in free time does freestyle drawing; Art is her savior.
    Find an activity that fills you up with zeal ๐Ÿ˜€

My Ma used to tell me, "Son, nothing worth having; gets easily .... sometimes you gotta sacrifice the thing/people you love most".
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Omg 4 hours? that's too much!
    I think I'm the only one weak girl in this forum ๐Ÿ˜•
    anyway, I finished 2 chapters now ๐Ÿ˜ Can't describe, how much good I'm feeling ๐Ÿ˜
    By the by, I agree with your mom ๐Ÿ˜€ I think the same ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    durga
    *not boasting* only example for being motivated
    I did full time job from 9 to 5 and then travelled for evening college to complete my Masters degree for 2.5 yrs
    Omg, I wish I could do as good as you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Well, my college timings are from 8:15 AM to 5:30 PM (one hour break in between for lunch), combine that with post graduation work load, it makes a hell of a schedule. But the good thing is everything is interesting, so I dont feel tired. My suggestion : just take interest in whatever you are doing, no boredom, no laziness.....๐Ÿ˜€
  • vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    as you belongs to civil stream i think less time is enough for revesion so start studying from 8pm untill 10 and 7am to 8am is sufficient follow this i think you will get good result
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I would just add one thing Driving your self to the point of tiredness is cause of your stomach running empty. If you keep up your diet and do the same load of work I personally can assure you that you will never get tired.
    But this is the hardest to do in real time practice

PS: This is out of my pure experience

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The old crystal radio set generated its own power. The bicycle dynamo harvests pedal power for the head light. The thermopile generates enough power for the control electronics from the...
sir i am a final year ee student.i have been given a final year project on "monitoring of power theft and informing the substation if power theft occurs and breaking...
Many of us would have this question. Themes are found everywhere, but what about theming in our own websites? We have desktop themes, wordpress themes, even themes for our mobile...
This is the second part of Easy way of Theming in Web - The Layout (Part I/II). If you haven't read this, please check it out first and come back...
FoundataionDB is a new type of database system evolving that builds on the best of the NoSQL databases. The founders of FoundataionDB believe that they have a robust, infinitely scalable...