how to start thesis writing

How to start writing the thesis for this topic "Design of forging die using tungsten carbide material" Here "die design" is for, to produce a "bearing cup" using "Backward extrusion process(Cold forging)".HERe FEA analysis is also be there
what to put in INTRODUCTION ,then how to enter into project means" by giving which description i have to enter"

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    Try to read this: How to Write a Thesis
  • gsk_ssit
    gsk_ssit
    thank u maria

โ€‹
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Great work Maria, you always help everyone. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I have a book about thesis writing but I'm tired of reading it.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Natalie
    Natalie
    Hello. I think this one might be very helpful: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , pls anyone can explain following term :: What is type Variable in Java 5 ? What is difference between alias , shallow copy and view in Java Collection...
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Hi , In order to guess packet loss :-TCP uses repeated ack , But can any one explain what is repeated ack and how it is different than ack...
CEans We all listen to English songs very often but how many of you can understand the meaning of an English song or even some of the words in the...
hi...i m a b.tech(ec) 2nd year student........i want to persue a course in embedded robotics........i have not studied a single word of microprocessors till yet....will the course be benefitial for...
Ford, Ford and Ford. This is what being heard everywhere. Reason? Ford Figo getting awarded the car of the year and now with the news, you will probably start planning...