How to start learning Java programming?

Hi.
Can anyone help me to get start with java programming.
I recently join this course and does not know how to work with this.

Replies

• Irfan Amin
    Irfan Amin
    Can anyone suggest me the path to start my carer as java developer?
    I do not know about skill set required for java developer.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Irfan Amin
    Hi.
    Can anyone help me to get start with java programming.
    I recently join this course and does not know how to work with this.
    The best way to start is to look for tutorials on YouTube. If you are willing to pay a few bucks, look at udemy.com which awesome collection of courses.

If you are new to programming, get the book titled 'Head First Java Programming'.
  • Irfan Amin
    Irfan Amin
    Thanks ##-Link-Snipped-#
    please inform me about the current scope of the java developer
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Irfan Amin
    Thanks ##-Link-Snipped-#
    please inform me about the current scope of the java developer
    Java development is going to be around for years to come; but no programmer should remain confined to just one technology. Learn Java and keep developing your skills-set in associated tools and technologies. That'd ensure a stable career. There are several opportunities available in the market for qualified developers. Get a Java Certification to enhance your chances of getting a job.
  • Irfan Amin
    Irfan Amin
    Can you suggest some technical skills to whom i can build very soon during this Java course
  • Arijit Banerjee
    Arijit Banerjee
    Irfan Amin
    Can you suggest some technical skills to whom i can build very soon during this Java course
    I'm gonna assume you meant to ask what technical skills you could learn soon. How soon you learn depends on how quickly you understand it. It also depends on your interests & how much you put your skills into practice.

As for programming languages, learn Java & after that you can move on to Android, which is really booming now. You can also dig into JEE technologies that include JSP, Hibernate, Struts, Servlets etc. But as Mr. Katdare already mentioned, don't confine yourself to one technology. Look up what technologies really interest you & learn them. For example, if you want, you can pick up Python, which is becoming popular these days. Look out for latest technologies & upgrade your skills to keep yourself ahead in the line.

Hope that helps
  • siriil
    siriil
    You can learn Java programming online, there are so many websites providing free software courses, I think it is a great way to start learning Java. I'm currently learning Java through Udemy, it's pretty good.
  • Irfan Amin
    Irfan Amin
    Thanks Alot
  • cs.amit
    cs.amit
    Best way is to completely go through Oracle Documentation for java and follow the book "Java - The complete Reference."

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, Recently I got verbal offer communication from Mphasis after clearing the interview and bgc process. But now it's already 7 days and still didn't got the formal offer...
Feeling Bored? You might suddenly hear a warning signal from the computer in front of you. A team of researchers led by Dr Harry Witchel, Discipline Leader in Physiology at...
The Chinese phone manufacturer Zopo, released two of its Speed series smartphones Speed 7C and Speed 8 during Mobile World Congress. Speed 8 is touted to be the world’s first...
Hi, I'm a final year CS Engineering student studying in Bangalore under VTU & I'm at crossroads where I seriously don't know what to do with my life. A brief...
Amidst all the local hullabaloo on this in the media and houses of Parliament, here is an article from Wash U of St.Louis, USA: Wash. U. Stands with JNU |...