How to start an industry.

well the title says it all

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zaveri
    well the title says it all
    That's a very broad question and I'm not sure where to start. We'll have to focus on very specifics like 'small-scale-industry' related to mechanical components or automobile parts. Also, it's not clear whether you want to know more about the legal aspects of starting an industry. More information (specific) would definitely help taking this discussion forward.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Well i don't know what category this falls under. now i want to start an industry to manufacture pumps and generators. now how to go about it ? what do i initially require ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What exactly are patents. all that i know is that it is a copyright of intellectual property. but then can anyone tell me in detail, as to how they work...
The annual Knovel "University Challenge" (for 2012) has begun. There are weekly challenges with attractive prizes. Contest runs from September 10th to December 1st. https://www.knoveluniversitychalleng...ng%20Tools%20and%20Dynamic%20Content%20Inside
What differentiates an engineer from a scientist? Both study the same principles. Often the same text books. The former is hands on, off the cuff, quick check kind of person....
Hi guys,i am in my 2nd year B.Tech..i would like to know if it is preferable for me to join CAT classes from next year or it would be wise...
GUYS most of you might have heard about this check this out and tell us what is the cause