How to start a project in Robotics?

hi you guys out there.........i have attended the workshop of robotics of basic level and to some xtent of microprocessor controller.......i would like to do some project........but dont know from where to get started.....means from where i will the pcb's,ic,data sheet and all the other material used in making a robot😕

Replies

• daman
    daman
    hi....you guys out there......i have attended the workshop of robotics of basic level and to some extent of microprocessor controller......i would like to do some project related to robotics.......but dont know from where to start.....means....from where to get pcb,ic data sheet and all the other stuff required for making robot.......😕
  • daman
    daman
    Re: robotics

rply as soon as you can..............plz..............
  • jvivin1990
    jvivin1990
    ter r many sites which provide step by step procedure of constructing a robot.to start with build a line follower....
    How to Build a Robot Tutorials - Society of Robots
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: robotics

daman
    rply as soon as you can..............plz..............
    Please refrain from using SMS text. Also, providing appropriate title to your discussion thread helps in attracting responses. I've changed the thread title from 'robotics' to 'How to start a project in Robotics?'

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to post videoes on you tube and how to post any picture or any data on google'web site or on any other web site........
1. It's always 1 to 6, it's always 15 to 20, it's always 5, but it's never 21, unless it's flying. What is this? 2. Hans is standing behind Gerrie...
do anyone know about vibrant worx Noida company? How is this Company? do anyone know what is HCL Infosystems? Is it actually HCL or some institute? what is the Latest...
Please suggest me some idea for my Major Project in IT stream for the Final Semester. If it will be some research oriented Idea then it will be excellent. I...
Friends i have started this thread to share interesting facts. Share the facts that you know.😁 ________________________________________________________ Here are some interesting, but true facts, that you may or may not...