How to solve a system of equations having complex coefficients using calci..Help ME!!

I've a CASIO 991-MS😒..I'm used to solving system of algebraic equations using it..Please tell me if there is any way i can solve a system of eqns with complex coefficients lik

(2+3i)x + (4+5i)y - (5+6i)z = 5
(1-4i)x + (4+2i)y + (3+7i)z = 0
(1+5i)x + (6-7i)y + (3+8i)z = 0

using a calci (Obviously, it can be solved using Cramer's rule..but it takes time and i don't have that in a 1 hr paper..😕)

In a 991-MS We can use either equation mode or complex mode at a time and not both..So, i'm not able to enter these complex coefficients in the calci to solve the eqn😔..

If there is any calci which can solve such eqns..please tell me the specifics of it so that i can buy it..

I'm in very bad need of something lik dat..PLEASE HELP ME>>>>>>😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

helloooo guys....... can anyone of u pls let me understand why sonometer box or musical instruments are kept hollow. thanks:smile::smile:
3 days robotics workshop goin 2 be held in BIT MESRA ,ranchi from 14th aug. workshop will b conducted by the SOCIETY OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERS. apart from this many more...
I need to design a blower for an output of 2990 m3/h air flow And it is urgently required for me.. Please help me that how to start my design...
I am using QTP for the automation of a desktop application. This desktop is developed using .NET and is also using third party tool (NetAdvantage). These third party objects (infragistics...
i need help in design procedure for cyclo drive!!! all the books have design procedure for helical, spur,...etc/... but for cyclo drive is not given!!!😔