How to share WiFi from Laptop With Mobile Phone?

How can I share my laptop Wi-Fi Internet to my Mobile? Usually I'm using Connectify right now . its not working good have any idea?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We need a better knowledge of your overall setup. How is your Laptop connected to the Internet? If it's connected through a dongle, then you will have to turn your Laptop into a wifi hotspot. You haven't told us which operating system is running on your machine, so the steps to convert laptop into a wifi hotspot will be different. I'd recommend searching on Google with following keywords: How to turn into Wi-Fi Hot Spot". Google should throw you all the perfect search results.

If you still face problems, please provide us all the information about your setup and tell us at what step you are stuck. I'm sure you will receive all the help here.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    I'm using windows7 professional 32bit.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ahsanul haque
    I'm using windows7 professional 32bit.
    Did you search online for steps to convert your laptop into wifi hotspot? Has your problem been solved?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    If your laptop connected to Lan then only you can share through wifi hotspot.
    If wifi being used as internet source for laptop then you can use bluetooth or USB pc suite to browse on mobile.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    According your direction about googling i got a video its not working good, i cant used internet in my mobile.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Its not working ....in my laptop. dont follow this video..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here are a few questions about bearings: 1) how exactly does a ball bearing fail ? 2) Consider a situation, where a ball bearing with its balls fully immeresed in...
One may not agree with all the results of this survey of 2000 people on what skills are most needed in this age of telecom. Some may not be applicable...
Dummies are commonly used in teaching of medicine. These are pathetic passive lumps that do not inspire. Now come hitech dummis that are almost alive. Quote: But today's trauma alerts...
Hello Friends, This is Vikram S Bargah, An IT Engineer from Central India . Presently associated as an IT Consultant with a manufacturing industry from the past 3 years. Actually...
PCRA aka Petroleum Conservation Research Association has been promoting driving at the speeds of about 45-55 kmph and says that it will result into savings of about Rs. 25,000 per...