How to select scooter to buy

Hello my dear friends, I am thinking of buying new scooter. I want such thing which pull some descent power out of it and has no serious care for mileage. I read somewhere that Piaggio and other auto companies are launching 150cc scooter segments at end of this year. I am thinking about acess 125 or vespa because of its power . So what I am asking to all of you is that for what option I should go or I should wait till the new launch?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I will suggest the cute lady "vespa" to go with due to its looks and robust body.Yes you are correct , vespa is going to introduce a 150cc scooter at the end of the year with led lights,abs,etc.If you are ready to shell more money go to vespa.If not access125 is also a nice .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I suggest Suzuki Access 125 or Honda Activa.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Honda Activa comes with metal body and more fuel efficiency (50 kmpl).

the rest of them have fibre bodies.

Activa is quite the costliest in the segment, but is worth it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at MIT have shown that it is possible to introduce false memories into the mind, and they have done so by using the brains of mice to successfully arouse...
Hello everybody, I want information regarding piping engineering sector, courses in this area for mechanical engineers and institutes which offers those courses. I know some institutes like IPEBS , MIT...
Well we know that the mechanical power type writers had some ancient gear and ball mechanism which is quite old fashioned and precise Now our challenge is to convert this...
is it true that an i5 laptop supports only original windows 8?? like on other processors(dual core) people use pirated copy of windows, can't we use it on an i5...
explain in brief how does a plane fly what are forces acting on it ,what should be the take off angle??