How to select Civil Engineering project topic?

I am a Civil Engineering student
I want to know how to select a project topic?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    S.Loga Ganesh
    I am a Civil Engineering student
    I want to know how to select a project topic?
    The first step would be to identify the 'broad level' domain that you'd like to work in. It could be your favorite topic from Civil Engineering or something you are interested about. Then look for various problems, ideas and opportunities available in that domain; which you can base your project on. There are several civil engineering project ideas shared by our fellow members on CrazyEngineers, do go through them.
  • LOGA GANESH
    LOGA GANESH
    Thank you sir
    I have a talk on "Various Impacts of social networks"
    How to make the talk more interesting to the listeners
    Please help me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of 25 MIT students have won the “Hyperloop Pod” design challenge announced by Space X, outlining high-speed ground transport systems that was held in Texas A&M University. The...
SuitX is the VC and government backed company behind this exoskeleton that is set to change the lives of paraplegics for the better. Paraplegics are people with permanent paralysis of...
Apple was granted 35 patents recently, of which one would let them identify fingers hovering in close proximity to the screen but not quite in contact. This patent is titled...
After graduating as an IT engineer (batch of 2008) from Mumbai, Sagar went on to work at Accenture for about 4 years. After that he decided to pursue his masters...
Project Abstract / Summary : A portable bed cum wheel chair which has an inbuilt toilet module attached with automatic flushing system for bed-ridden patients.Can be used in both sitting...