How to see everything you’ve ever Googled (if you’re so brave)

(From Wash Post)
Quote: You probably don’t remember what you Googled 10 minutes ago, let alone the myriad inane and fleeting things you’ve searched since the engine’s beginnings.
But unless you’re browsing in incognito mode or have tweaked your account settings, Google remembers those things. Not only that: Google logs all of your searches, analyzes them, and uses them to individually personalize the search results you see — which has pretty profound implications for both literacy and privacy. Endquote
I do not know if I like this sort of thing. Are all CEans comfortable with this sort of datamining, if that is what it is?
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In their latest research work, a team from Oregon State University (OSU) has achieved major breakthrough in increasing the bandwidth of WiFi systems. Having blazing fast internet speed is a...
Last week, we read about the researchers at the Stanford University who had developed a new aluminium-ion battery that was not only safer than lithium-ion battery but had phenomenal charging...
If you are looking to start your business and have any questions or doubts, please ask them here. I think we've a lot of people on CrazyEngineers who've been through...
I'm wondering if we should have language specific sub-sections on CrazyEngineers to have more people asking their programming questions. I think we should be able to do that using the...
Turns out that some of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge phones have been experiencing problem with the screen 'auto-rotate' feature. This problem isn't very widespread, but a lot of people...