How to search/get a good internship in Delhi?

Title says it all, any help would be highly appreciated, plus any idea on which domain to choose, how it goes on etc.

What to do / not to do , anything would be really helpful

Thanks and Regards.

EDIT: I'm a Computer Science Student, II year, and have to do internship in coming summer vacations.

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    BUMP !

Any help?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think the biggest player in the internship help websites in India is letsintern.com
    They have ample of internships for Delhi students for 2014.
    Do take a look and apply!

PS: Let us hope to solve the internship problem at CrazyEngineers in the coming months.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Ankita Katdare
    I think the biggest player in the internship help websites in India is letsintern.com
    They have ample of internships for Delhi students for 2014.
    Do take a look and apply!

PS: Let us hope to solve the internship problem at CrazyEngineers in the coming months.
    It would be good if CE provides Internship too, it can be online Internship too, about Database Management or related to Web Development & Designing.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Try twenty19.com, they got me an online internship during my second year. Hopefully they will be able to help you too!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Rest assured that something on those lines is on the cards at CrazyEngineers HQ.
  • moksh
    moksh
    I guess its not to late , but i would say try all famous job portals , Mid level companies post their Internship openings there. although stipend wont be too good but the work is top notch .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just realized that many of us don't use our Android smartphones for some really useful apps. There are 100s of apps on Android that keep a check on your...
hi want to know which is the best simulation software to simulate microcontrollers in virtual environment alongwith its connected virtual parts like LEDs, Displays etc. And where to get it?...
This ranks amongst Pixar-greats! The short-film is one of the best animated feature I've seen in a while. ​
With Valentine's day just around the corner, Romantimatic is a great app for your iOS running phone or tablet that will remind you to send texts to your loved ones...
Engineers from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany have been able to create a lightweight yet strong material that replicates the intricate architecture of the human bones using 3D laser...