View Feed
group-icon
Databases
Discuss databases and writing database queries with fellow DB enthusiasts.
296 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

How to search job in database?

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jun 29, 2019

Akshay, your question is not clear. Are you looking to search a "column" in a database table OR want to search for a job in database domain as DB developer / admin etc.? 

If your question is about job search in DB domain; please provide some relevant background information like -

1. Are you engineering student or a working professional?
  2. Programming languages you've known, any courses you've taken
  3. How have you tried searching for the job so far? 
  4. If you are a working professional, please tell us about your work experience relevant to databases. 

The more information you provide about yourself, the better and easier it is for others to help you out. All the best 👍 

Thank you for first of all give me reply it's my pleasure.

I am a computer engineering graduate student pass out in 2018.

I have also 11 months experience as a Support Executive in Retailware Softech Pvt LTD. But currently I am not working their.

I have aslo little bit knowledge of c++, SQL/plsql, oracle and MongoDB.

MongoDB and other NoSQL databases has to be your goal. I'll refer you in my company which is a startup that manages large scale MongoDB installation over digital ocean cloud. My advise is to become a MongoDB Certified Professional and then apply to various jobs. More information about MCP is available on MongoDB Professional Certification - MongoDB University

Little bit knowledge will not be useful. You must have a certification and some experience to be eligible for new job as a DBA or MongoDB developer. 

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jun 30, 2019

Adding to what @Rupesh Sinha said, I'll say you must also explore REDIS. We've been using it here on CrazyEngineers and I'm super impressed by its speed and capabilities. It's a simple in-memory data store that we used for general purpose caching. 

Redis won't take long time to master; because there are few commands that you need to understand to start working with it. 

Of course, MongoDB is good too; and having a certification will definitely boost your chance of finding the right job. 

Make sure to upload your resume to all the leading portals. We are developing a new version of jobs that will let all our members find the right jobs with just a click of a button. Will make an announcement when it's ready. 

Share this content on your social channels -