How to search for flash files?

.swf files
How to search for flash or .swf files for using them in your site such as ads photos slideshow , flying images, spotlight effects etc...

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi sarvesh,

If you are asking for searching in Google. I guess you can try entering "Free flash files " in google search box.

Please check this also if it can be of any help - #-Link-Snipped-# Free Flash Templates

@Mods Please check if any illegal links shared.
  • callyD
    callyD
    Also if you want to get all flash files this is the command to use - Go to Google and type “Flash filetype:swf” and search.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can I learn Linux... I have Knoppix live cd...
hello frnds, i wanna make a project using VB.NET n i want to make something different not such projects like hospital management, client management,n all these managements plz suggest me...
Words to use in Emergencies: Can you help me please? : Tasukete kudasai I'm lost : Michi ni Mayoimashita I'm ill : Byouki desu Call an ambulance/police : Kyukyushya/ Keisatsu...
hi friends, We know that there are several challenges faced by IT today. In this thread post the challenges that IT is facing today and that would face in future.
hello everyone.... we're starting to have our thesis topic now... and we are thinking what will our topic be... can you please help me? i'm thinking about a design about...