how to save lives in accidents....

hello everybody..........
please share some ideas.about the train accidents........
if a bogie of train derails or if it is caught in fire...........how to save lives of people....in it..........
can anyone suggest technology to detach that bogie from train ......or somthing else can be done????????

Replies

• friendster7
    friendster7
    a good question..how about having a sprinkler installed in bogie's so that no fire occurs..

ha ha
  • pratik_ghatwai
    pratik_ghatwai
    good idea man..........but what about derails????????
    can we hav some electronic circuit to detach that bogie or automatically train stops????????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have been trading in the stock market for some period but I don’t feel that I have been able to make the sort of profits that could be...
Hello CEans, It takes me great pleasure in announcing that Sugih Jamin, Chairman, CTO and co-founder of Zattoo, world's first commercial IPTV has agreed to have a small talk with...
I'm a 4th year student in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, option of Telecommmunication. I'm really need a good idea for my final year project. Please if you have any idea...
Hie.... i need some study material regarding "fault detection using wavelets-theoretical aspects"... pls giv me d material r any links if u can.. waiting 4 ur rply.....
any body knows how the load balancing can be performed in distributed environment by RMI technology:sshhh::sshhh: