How to run hardware test on Samsung phone

There are times you will want to check if your Samsung phone's hardware is working okay. Because most of the phone related issues can typically be fixed using software patches delivered through regular firmware upgrades. However, if the hardware is faulty, it's better to get it checked from the authorised service centers. You can however perform following easy steps to run hardware test on Samsung phone [any model].
  1. Switch on the phone
  2. Go to the phone dialer
  3. Type: *#0*#
  4. Your phone will now turn into hardware-test mode and show you a number of tabs
  5. Click on the tab to run specific test on your phone. The hardware testing program will check the functionality of your phone's hardware and let you know the results.
If you have questions about running hardware tests on your Samsung phone, please ask them below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am big big fan of Workspace/Virtual-desktop feature. Since the day I jumped on Linux ship my major attention was Workspace. It literally saves lot of time and even with...
I want a pdf which covers the basics of mechanical engineering including important formulas most suitable for technical interview.
A team of physicists from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has built a revolutionary tabletop particle detector that can observe and identify individual electrons in a radioactive gas. In the...
Even if it might seem that Android smartphone from home-grown makers don't offer anything noteworthy, but here's a phone from Karbonn that packs a bundle of good features for an...
hi my name is bharat jain.. pls tel me how to prepare for cdac entrance exam..???