How to run file with .RUN extension??

Hi
Can anyone tell me how to open files with .RUN extension??😕

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    Hi Shruti,

Which OS you are targeting for?

Did you try running through command prompt. Go to the directory where your .run file exists then type like following

I:\>MyRunFile.run [In Windows]

Please let us know more details.
  • shruti palod
    shruti palod
    Hi Sookie.
    actually I have downloaded a virtualbox software for running two OS simultaneously which is a .RUN file.When I am trying to install this virtualbox window is asking to choose a program to open this file.
    So I am a bit confused.I dont have its .exe file.
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    hey guys the same problem was occuring when i tried to install the LUNASCAPE BROWSER (recently launched)....... it shows some kind of run time error... my operating system is WINDOWS 7........ help me out......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone tell me what is cloud computing
Advanced Embedded Applications. Some of the embedded applications in Detail and How can Embedded be implemented in aerospace.
I want to create an installer (as well as uninstaller) package for a software I created, which is to be installed on Windows OSes.
Delayed Shutdown File Size: 652 Delayed Shutdown allow you to fall asleep when you are just listening to your favorite music or viewing evening television shows on your computer. Enable...
hey guyz i have a confusion about the sodium light... we all know that these lights are widely used on highways etc... the confusion is that why these lights get...