How to replace Hindi audio track with English in a video file?

I have a English short film with Hindi dubs. I want to replace it's audio file with the English audio track.
Is there a way to do it? If yes, please share the method to do that.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    You need to download English audio source.
    I have used several video editor in which they show audio and video track separately . Just import English audio in current edit and remove Hindi one.
    I don't remember those software but most of them does it.
  • Raj A
    Raj A
    I guess you need to check whether there is dual audio track available. If yes then you can easily switch from audio option.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    How do we check that there is a dual audio track available or not?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Ankita Katdare
    How do we check that there is a dual audio track available or not?
    Open in VLC --> audio --> Select Track. But if you have multiple tracks then only it works.
    Otherwise you need to edit video to add/replace audio tracks.
  • Chinmay sharma
    Chinmay sharma
    check in audio setting of any player such:-vlc,jetaudio etc......
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I had checked few websites but didn't found a easy solution .
    The audio track can be changed only if it is a multilingual dubbed movie.You should check the audio track before downloading.Replacing a audio and synchronization to the lip movement is a difficult and irritating process.That too finding a English audio file is frustrating.Better download it again with English track or simply use English subs.
  • Raj A
    Raj A
    English sub-titles filles are readily available most of the times.. U may try those..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Notion Ink has announced Adam II tablet, the next iteration of the company's flagship tablet. The Adam II is arguably Notion Ink's hope to revive itself and get up from...
Google, the company behind the Android operating system, has removed one of its security feature from the Android version 4.4.2 saying that it was added accidentally and was an experimental...
The Xolo Play Tegra Note is the latest tablet from the company that comes powered with Nvidia Tegra 4 1.8 GHz processor. The tablet features a 7-inch HD IPS LCD...
Ever since Edward Snowden leaked the details of NSA’s internet snooping activities, the paranoia among the public has risen in epic proportions. The snooping is not just limited to suspicious...
Cash on delivery aka COD seems to be coming to an end. The latest study done by Zepo indicates that < 30% of the buyers are still preferring to pay...