How to remove VEOH from my browser?

I downloaded veoh but i uninstalled it.Eventhough when i open google chrome an additional tab with veoh gets opened.I want to remove that.Please help me.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Type this in your browser -> chrome://chrome/extensions/

If you see anything related to Veho, press the dustbin icon in front of it to remove.

Report back if it doesn't solve the problem.
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    I tried it.I removed everything related to it.but no use

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Bikes/Scooters need to be driven less than 40km/hr before first service, or else it may lead to an earlier engine complaint." - I heard this from a friend, but can't...
ICODE- 1. Ultimate Coder Ever wondered to experience most challenging coding competition if so, prepare yourself for an exciting journey of wonderful coding world. Be an Ultimate Coder by showing...
IBUILD- 1.Bridge the gap- Ever wondered the functioning of a suspension bridge??? Now in Technovanza’13 you can build your own bridge with the help of popsicle sticks and other materials...
An important event in TECHNOVANZA 13 is EUREKA. This event gives you an opportunity to bring forward your technical knowledge and bring change in the society. So come and bring...
IMECH- 1.Catapult- Ever wondered to build a catapult,based on the most popular 'Angry Birds' game.Participants will have to build a launcher which can throw a tennis ball up to certain...