How to remove confirmation dialog when mobile data is turned off?

Is there any way to get rid of the confirmation dialog that appears every time I turn off my mobile data connection? I am aware that it's actually nice; but when I'm turning it off - I am intentionally doing it and there is no reason to ask for a confirmation. It so happens that the data connection remains live because I didn't press the 'Ok' button on confirmation dialog properly.

Not sure if this is the case only with Samsung phones. What about other brands?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not sure if this is the case only with Samsung phones. What about other brands?
    I am using AOSP 5.1.1 and toggling on/off switch of 'Mobile data' doesn't pop any confirmation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I remember the time a friend showed me that she had installed the Shazam app on her smartphone. We were at the billing counter in a mall and a song...
Quote: Heat can be moved in three ways: By conduction, where heat is transferred by physical contact; by radiation, where heat is transferred over a distance via electromagnetic waves; and...
Quote:In order to participate in the Invitational, you first need to fill out this form and tell us what you are going to make with the Intel Edison and custom...
new ideas about web development, android development, desktop application
Why india frequency is maintain 50Hz and compaire other countries