How to recover a password if we forgot it

Hi friends.
All of us have a password to our own PC. If we forgot the password, how we recover it or otherwise how to start the PC without losing valuable information that is already stored in the system.馃槖

Replies

• rohit330
    rohit330
    Which password you meant about? If its windows, you can use Erd commander

Key features:
    路 Boots dead systems directly from CD
    路 Easy, familiar Windows-like interface
    路 Intuitive Solution Wizard helps you select the right tool to correct your system issue
    路 Includes Crash Analyzer Wizard to pinpoint the cause of recent system crashes for repair
    路 Allows complete disk sanitizing/data removal with Disk Wipe utility
    路 Includes the Locksmith utility to reset lost Administrator passwords
    路 Includes FileRestore so that you can quickly find and recover deleted files
    路 Provides access to XP Restore Points on unbootable Windows XP systems
    路 Detect malware and other applications that may be consuming system resources
    路 Includes an Internet browser to facilitate downloading needed files and patches
    路 Compares key info on unbootable systems with that of a working system for diagnosis and troubleshooting
    路 Automatically identifies and replaces critical system files that have become corrupt
    路 Allows for formatting and partitioning of disks
    路 Provides emergency removal capability for faulty hotfixes
    路 Built-in network access to safely copy data to/from dead systems
    路 Repair and diagnostic tools located on Start menu
    路 Repair tools include System Restore tool, System File Repair, Service and Driver Manager, Hotfix Uninstall Wizard, Locksmith, Registry Editor, Explorer, Disk Management, and Command Prompt
    路 Data recovery tools include Disk Commander and FileRestore
    路 Diagnostic tools include Crash Analyzer Wizard, System Compare, Autoruns, Event Log Viewer, System Information, TCP/IP Configuration, and Logical volumes utilities
    路 Compatible with Windows NT, 2000, XP, and Server 2003
    [鈥婭MG]

And for Bios password, just take out the cmos for 10 minutes. It will reset.
  • terencepogicute
    terencepogicute
    if you forgot your account password in some web host maybe try to answer the security question or if nothing happen try some hacker site but you need to pay for it... or cain, the software that recover the password.... hahaha but if you forgot the password of your computer, try this: when the computer is reboosting and then asking your password.

ctrl+shift+f8 (click all at the same time)
    ctrl+shift+f8 馃榿:dance:

backspace
    enter

also try this one...
    1.start run
    2.type "cmd" then enter
    3.black screen will appear ( type "net user" without the quotation) then enter
    4.type "net user (and the username of computer) then enter
    5.type the password (this is the new password then) then enter

ok

hope you recover your password...
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    just restart ur pc whith out cmos cell...
  • rama_krish627
    rama_krish627
    Hi friend. I tried this but it is not working. If the system is not able to open without password then how can we enter into the system and open the run and cmd.
  • rohit330
    rohit330
    rama_krish627
    Hi friend. I tried this but it is not working. If the system is not able to open without password then how can we enter into the system and open the run and cmd.
    Did you try what i mentioned...? It will work for sure. Am using the same.
  • engineer_vinay
    engineer_vinay
    I hv tried it but its not working.
  • rohit330
    rohit330
    engineer_vinay
    I hv tried it but its not working.
    well, which one you tried. The ERD commander will work for sure. 100% guarantee.
  • nsrshridhar
    nsrshridhar
    Probably try logging in to Safe Mode and if it asks for credentials.. Use the username as Administrator and leave the password blank. This worked for me.
  • HEART-HACKER
    HEART-HACKER
    nsrshridhar
    Probably try logging in to Safe Mode and if it asks for credentials.. Use the username as Administrator and leave the password blank. This worked for me.
    I agreee 馃榿
  • little_
    little_
    hi
    first when u swich on the computer pl. press f8.
    so aftr few sec it will go in safe state
    chose safe state
    enter on it
    its open lot of directory to unable it........
    then it shows one window look like old operating system
    then click on start
    conrol panel>user account>remove d password of that use account
    ok
    restart ur syste normally

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As everyone must be knowing,taliban has took control of some major portion of pakistan as well as afganistan,the same we saw with LTTE and even Ireland had also experinced this,I...
Hi, I have watched Victory, the story is treid and tested and nothing new,what i really liked is tranformation of Harman Bawejaa he has improved leap and bounds!!! definately you...
can you tell me best book for computer organisation
CEans, We've been trying our hands at CE projects for a long time. Since we all are geographically separated, we want to start with a software project. The success of...
hi , i am a computer science student doing engineering based on my diploma degree.in a website on gate i saw tat engineering students who have done 10+2 are eligible...