How to rate a thread.

There is a feature 'Rate this thread' for every thread. I wonder how many of CEan's knows about this feature and how many of those use these feature. This link is present at the top right corner for every thread.

Please do rate the threads as per your likings, so that we can keep a check on quality of the threads.

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moving to new members' joint so that new members can benefit.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have a question here, I wanted to rate this thread but it is giving as "You have already rated this thread" but i didnt !!

Please clear my confusion.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    My best guess is that there may be a bug in the system. If anybody at any time had rated this thread, it will show that you have Rate this thread.

Does this thread shows your rating 5*

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yes it shows me rating 5 .

Yes I too think in the same lines, Only one person can rate i think once one thread is rated then everyone will see the same rating.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Biggi - Is this the intended behavior for this feature???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The open access,open source software and open standards concepts have been increased attention now a days so what is importance of these ? just for curiosity...
If you want to know what applications are slowing down your machine, check out this blog:- What Really slows Windows down
Hi CEian`s i am doing my Master`s degree project on video content analysis. The main objective of my project is to detect and extract Overlay text in video which should...
can anyone explain what is work of jumper in hard-disk?
As a continuation of my previous post about Wireless Mesh Network topologies Applications: HOME network: Consider a home with a wireless router, what if there are black points where you...