How to publish a paper in International Conference?

M DOING PROJECT ON IMAGE PROCESSING IN THE FIELD OF MTECH
M IN CONFUSION HOW TO PUBLISH THE INTERNATIONAL PAPER, IF ANY ONE KNOWS THEN PLS TELL IN DETAILS

Replies

• PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    It's not that tough. Search out for the International Conference. Check out the "Call for Papers" and if your project meets up the research area, send Abstract before the given deadlines. If they accept your idea, they will ask you for Full Text Paper. Keep an eye on the format they need for writing full text paper.

Afterwards do formalities regarding Registration and Attend Conference. Present you topic and have fun.

If I have attend 5 National Conferences and 1 International Conference and I must admit all the student whether in Undergraduate or Graduate Studies must attend atleast 2-3 conferences along with their studies.
  • avii
    avii
    VIJENDRA
    M DOING PROJECT ON IMAGE PROCESSING IN THE FIELD OF MTECH
    M IN CONFUSION HOW TO PUBLISH THE INTERNATIONAL PAPER IF ANY ONE KNOWS THEN PLS INFORM ME
    by stopping writing in CAPS and doing research?

Itspuneet
    It's not that tough.
    😲

Here are my tips to OP:
    1. Do NOT plagiarise
    2. Don't waste time writing trivial stuff and publishing in nonsense conferences. It's better to have one kickass paper compared to 100 locally/non-reputed papers.
    3. Do research
    4. Do research
    5. Contact professor in your college who is specliazed in Computer Vision, Image processing etc, they should be able to help you.
    6. Do not plagiarise
    7. Do research.

All the best.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    avii
    by stopping writing in CAPS and doing research?

😲
    Here are my tips to OP:
    1. Do NOT plagiarise
    2. Don't waste time writing trivial stuff and publishing in nonsense conferences. It's better to have one kickass paper compared to 100 locally/non-reputed papers.
    3. Do research
    4. Do research
    5. Contact professor in your college who is specliazed in Computer Vision, Image processing etc, they should be able to help you.
    6. Do not plagiarise
    7. Do research.

All the best.
    I meant that, some people think, it's nearly impossible to publish paper in International Conference / Journal. You just need to do quality research and follow guidelines. That's it. It not that tough.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been hearing that at the core of the Heartbleed security flaw, lies the limitation of the C programming language. Though I couldn't make much sense out of it; I...
The writing is on the wall. Conventional jobs are being taken over by low cost robots. Here is an article on robots doing turning jobs: https://www.productionmachining.com/articles/technology-advances-automation-trends
Actually im in problem i don't know what to do; i just crack gate two time, this time my score 32 only, so i will get normal college, but i...
sir , I want to apply Ceramic Tiles on bathroom and toilets to old wall . is plaster and distemper on wall remove before installation tiles ? please give steps...
Well, I am back to CE. Enjoying here my stay. In some past months, I was busy in my Final Year Project, Attending Conferences, Research Papers and more importantly GATE....