How to prepare for JEE Mains 2018?

want to know preparation tips to prepare well for jee mains exam.

Replies

• Ravi Mahawar
    Ravi Mahawar
    Aspirants who are preparing for IIT JEE Exam should have to clear two phases to get cleared the JEE Exams.

• JEE Mains
    • JEE Advanced.
    JEE Mains is the fist step that you have to clear to appear in JEE Advanced Exam

Here are few preparation tips for JEE Main 2018 Exam:

The best way of JEE Exam preparation is to appear as many mock tests as you can. It will boost your speed and will create a strong base.

Make some short notes or sheets of formulas, theorems and equation that can help you while solving the numerical.

Make sure that you revise every single topic thoroughly. Make some last minute preparation plans in advance.

Maintain a proper schedule for study that can help you to lead yourself towards the success.
  • Ankita Sharma
    Ankita Sharma
    I am preparing from careerorbits JEE main test series. Hope i will get good marks.
    Fingercrossed.
  • Deepak Kumar Dewangan
    Deepak Kumar Dewangan
    The JEE Main 2018 exam will be conducted in April every year for admissions into different Engineering courses in the government and private Engineering institutions across India. all the aspirants must be working Perseverance to prepare for the exam. The level of JEE Main competition is very high. It's not easy to clear or maybe reach this level.
    Some of the JEE Main Study plan & Preparation Tips you can follow are:
    • Very important to do is- Create a study table and make it in slots with a short break in between
    • Select best Study material
    • Check the complete syllabus and Exam pattern.
    • Give Daily 6 to 8 Hours of Study.
    • Solve the last 10 years previous paper.
    • Discuss with the Friends.
    • First of all, make a list of your weaker topics, then gave approx. 3-4 hour time to it..
    • Improve your weaker areas first. Study more for the topics in which you are weak
    • Take Proper sleep
    • You can prepare through Android Apps and online resources or test Series
  • Sumit Mishra
    Sumit Mishra
    Get the full details of #-Link-Snipped-# here. Check the ways to use the answer key in this article. The steps to download the answer key have been provided here. Advantages of using an answer key are listed here.
  • Tanyagupta1612
    Tanyagupta1612
    Many of my friends have found their study groups and partner near their area at studypal.co
    Check out
  • Sandra James
    Sandra James
    Subject wise Preparation Tips
    The preparation tips for JEE Mains are very helpful for students preparing for IIT JEE Mains. All three subjects are very important and students should give them equal importance. Before beginning their preparation, they should refer the syllabus and make a strategy to prepare them in a comprehensive way. Here are some tips that will help students prepare all the three subjects equally.

Physics

Along with some books such as Concepts of Physics by HC Verma, you should also refer NCERT books. This will help you understand the concepts in a better way. As it is a conceptual subject, you should understand the basic concepts thoroughly that will make the problem solving easier. After studying a particular topic, ensure that you solve the related problems on the same day. This will make your concepts clear and help you remember them in a better way.

Chemistry

Chemistry is a combination of concepts, theory, problems and chemical equations. Refer some good books that will help you understand the subject better. While studying a topic, you can always mark the important points so that you can refer them in future for revision purpose. You should also solve the problems related to the concepts and practice the chemical equations to remember them in a best possible manner.

Mathematics

It is the most important subject and you can only be thorough in all the topics when you keep practising the problems. When you solve the problems continuously you can create your own shortcuts and relate different topics. This will help you save time during the JEE Mains exam.

These are some of the subject wise tips for the students who are going to appear for JEE Mains. You should make a time- table and allocate time for all the subjects. You can also allocate more time for the topics in which you are weaker. This will help you finish studying the syllabus within the timeline and give you time for revision.

Books for JEE Main Preparation
    The books that students refer during JEE Mains preparation play an important role in securing a top rank in the exam. There are various books for all the three subjects but students should not refer all of them as that will lead to confusion. They should choose books for understanding the concepts in a significant manner. Along with the below- mentioned books, students should also refer NCERT books that will make their basic concepts clear. Let’s see some books that will help students in JEE Mains preparation.
  • Sandra James
    Sandra James
    ravimahawar
    Aspirants who are preparing for IIT JEE Exam should have to clear two phases to get cleared the JEE Exams.

• JEE Mains
    • JEE Advanced.
    JEE Mains is the fist step that you have to clear to appear in JEE Advanced Exam

Here are few preparation tips for JEE Main 2018 Exam:

The best way of JEE Exam preparation is to appear as many mock tests as you can. It will boost your speed and will create a strong base.

Make some short notes or sheets of formulas, theorems and equation that can help you while solving the numerical.

Make sure that you revise every single topic thoroughly. Make some last minute preparation plans in advance.

Maintain a proper schedule for study that can help you to lead yourself towards the success.
    I agree, mock tests are truly helpful, moreover I am not sure, but there is this website called neostencil, but they have comprehensive materials for a few entrance exams. Maybe not JEE mains in particular but their set of question papers can help you out a lot I guess
  • rashma sharma
    rashma sharma

National Testing Agency (NTA) will release #-Link-Snipped-#JEE Main 2019 Response Sheet 2019[/url] for each of the examination shift that will be taking place from 7th to 12th April 2019. The response sheet will contain the answers marked by the candidate. Using the response sheet of JEE Main 2019 candidates will attain an idea regarding the total number of incorrect and correct responses that they have marked. This idea will then eventually let an individual to estimate their probable score with the help of an answer key. JEE Main Response Sheet 2019 will be available after conclusion of the entrance examination.know more about JEE Main Response Sheet 2019 

• Engineers Academy
    Engineers Academy

Good discussion,

The syllabus of JEE is not easy and JEE Mains is the first step that you have to clear to appear in JEE Advanced Exam. JEE has many types and to crack the exam student or candidates need a perfect SSC JE Coaching.

• Will Smith
    Will Smith

JEE Main Books Important for Mathematics

• Trigonometry by S. L. Loney

• Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight

• Maths XI & XII by NCERT

• Co-ordinate Geometry by S. L. Loney

• Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron

JEE Main Books for Physics

• Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov

• Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker

• Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma

JEE Main Books for Chemistry

• Organic Chemistry by Paula Bruice Yurkanis

• Organic Chemistry by Morrison & Boyd

• Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• Numerical Chemistry by P. Bahadur

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When the JEE Mains Admit Card will release?
Hi All, I am planning to pursue International School of Engineering (INSOFE) Data science program. I have 11 years of experience in QA testing (Automation). Now planning to switch career...
Sophia, a lifelike robot and the first one to be granted citizenship of a country, made its first appearance in India at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT-B) on Saturday,...
It seems WhatsApp has had a rough entry in 2018 with the messaging service going down on the New Year's Eve, leaving users all across the globe disappointed. In India,...
After an unsuccessful mission in August 2017, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is all set to give a magnificent start to 2018. The Indian space agency is about to...