How to prepare for ESE Mechanical exam?

HI, I AM A MECHANICAL ENGINEER ASPIRING FOR ENTRANCE EXAMS. I AM TARGETING ESE EXAM. BUT I AM LITTLE BIT CONFUSED ON HOW TO PREPARE FOR THAT. AS MY TECHNICAL POINT OF VIEW ON THE BASIS OF PROBLEM SOLVING IS WEAK DUE TO MY COLLEGE EXPERIENCES. KINDLY I REQUEST YOU ALL TO GUIDE ME OF THIS.

Replies

• adhekale
    adhekale
    Hello Naveen,
    As per your college experience, you are weak in problem solving but that is just one of your experiences. fortunately, i think experiences can be changed by making changes in our behaviour, thinking, habbits and attitude. first you should try to change your opinions about yourself. to do this best thing to do is pull out one month or two from your schedule and try to solve academic (1st to 12th) maths in detail. read some articles on" Numerical Solving" online. this will give you real confidence in problem solving skills.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, My name is Megha. third year student in electronics and telecommunications (pune university. sorry nw named as SPPU) i love talking a lot.. but was never interested in engineering,...
What is Java Applet exactly? Is it something included in advance Java? Give me some idea about the thing.
I am Apurva Gawande. Second year student of mechanical engineering from Pune. I like to read books technical, non-technical. I like making design on softwares. My aim is to be...
Hello people... I wanted to know about the upcoming topics in Artificial Intelligence. The topic really interests me and i would really like to do a small project . Which...
I want to design a system for voting there are 50 person those vote I want give a RF remote to any body and use an receiver to receive votes...