How to prepare for engineering entrance examinations?

#-Link-Snipped-#

In India, admission to most of the professional courses is based on entrance exams. These entrance exams help colleges and universities decide the right candidates. Some of the well known entrance exams are engineering entrance exams and medical entrance exams. Engineering entrance exams are conducted for admission to various engineering colleges in India. Some of the well known engineering entrance examinations are AIEEE, IIT-JEE, BITS-BITSAT, MUOET etc. Engineering entrance exams are conducted both at national level and state level. AIEEE recruits approximately 15% students and remaining 85% is taken care by various state level entrance exams. Find below the various engineering entrance examinations conducted both at state and national level:
1) IIT-JEE
2) AIEEE
3) MUOET
4) BITS-BITSAT
5) Delhi- DCE
6) Uttar Pradesh – UPSEE
7) Gujarat –CET
8) Bihar- BCECE
9) Karnataka- COMEDK
Andhra Pradesh - EAMCET

Replies

• vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    1,2,3 are national and state level exams but why are you asking this type of questions

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineering Entrance Examinations Preparation Engineering entrance examinations follow various test patterns which are decided by the authorities conducting the examination. IIT- JEE has recently announced a major change in its...
Engineering Entrance Examinations Preparation Books There are many good Engineering Entrance Examinations Preparation Books which have proved to very helpful. These books include the test pattern, a well designed study...
Take on a new style and amaze people with your new looks as Bomber Leather Jackets in UK are on high demand. Make sure you get it before somebody else...
Name😛.HITHESH REDDY Engineering Trade:ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTATION Location:A.P,INDIA. Occupation: STUDENT Aim in life: PASSION TO CREATE SOMETHING I joined CrazyEngineers because: AS I WILL BE ASSISTED BY MY CO-ENGINEERS
Nikon USA has set up a section on Tips, Techniques and Tutorials on photography. The site has some great examples of photographs of different genres. https://www.nikonusa.com/en/Learn-And-Explore/index.page?cid=eml-0912-le-redesign-passionexplore