How to prepare for CDAC?

Let's share tips, tricks and preparation techniques for the CDAC exams. I'm planning to take the next CDAC CCAT exam and would really appreciate all tips from those who have already taken the exam.

Post edited by admin.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    sumit4leo
    guys how can i prepare for CDAC exams....plz help???
    Hi Sumit, considering that you are a CS/IT student, we would like to know what difficulties you are facing while preparing for the exam. Have you joined coaching or are you studying on your own?
    What do you need help with? - Study Material or Preparation Strategy?

In general, here are a few tips that might be of help:

You can prepare for Good English Grammar Skills and For Aptitude test, you must be well versed with different kinds of questions (such as the ones in the book by R.S.Agarwal).
    As far as topics related to CS/IT are concerned, you need to prepare topics in C/C++, OOPS, Networking etc.
  • sumit4leo
    sumit4leo
    AbraKaDabra
    Hi Sumit, considering that you are a CS/IT student, we would like to know what difficulties you are facing while preparing for the exam. Have you joined coaching or are you studying on your own?
    What do you need help with? - Study Material or Preparation Strategy?

In general, here are a few tips that might be of help:

You can prepare for Good English Grammar Skills and For Aptitude test, you must be well versed with different kinds of questions (such as the ones in the book by R.S.Agarwal).
    As far as topics related to CS/IT are concerned, you need to prepare topics in C/C++, OOPS, Networking etc.
    yes i m a BE graduate from information science(2012) ......i js wanted to know that..in part B and Part C of the question paper...what are usual question asked...where to prepare from..what topics to concentrate most..n i m preparing on my own..thnks for replying..๐Ÿ˜€
  • ashok64
    ashok64
    there are no institutes for this cdac. there is online lecture , his name is bhargav sir ...he is very good lecturer make u qualify the cat (cdac) easily ,,,contact him at <removed by admin>
  • sksaxena
    sksaxena
    To be very true, NO book can teach you aptitude...whether it is R S Agarwal or anything else. It's just about your understanding level. Believe me, NOTHING MORE!
    For technical, you should be clear on concepts of C and C++. Data structures is very simple for a guy like me too(ECE).
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    sksaxena
    To be very true, NO book can teach you aptitude...whether it is R S Agarwal or anything else. It's just about your understanding level. Believe me, NOTHING MORE!
    For technical, you should be clear on concepts of C and C++. Data structures is very simple for a guy like me too(ECE).
    Thank you for making me realize that I am dumb...lol
  • sumit4leo
    sumit4leo
    sksaxena
    i know friend...i got PGDAC..at ACTS PUNE...adding to above statement...little knowledge of networks and operating system..comes in handy to get good ranks...hope this will help people applying the next batch.
  • sksaxena
    sksaxena
    [Prototype]
    Thank you for making me realize that I am dumb...lol
    hey! nothing like that..๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

m getting following whenever i visit: https://www.cognizant.com/ Service Unavailable - DNS failure The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later. Reference #11.4f04c4df.1346941616.3809fd3 y? ๐Ÿ˜•
in my project"BCI based wheelchair control using EEG" we have to record the eeg signals. this method is costlier so we used some software to record it. the software we...
Hello friends anybody have any idea about the process of QLogic company?
I have a thesis proposal entitled, "WIFI Extension Cord". It is a wireless extension cord by the use of WIFI as its medium. is it possible? I really nedd your...
hey folkz could u tell me the upz and downz of bsnl tablets ??????๐Ÿ˜