How to post questions?

plz tell me how to put up any question for conversation bz i m new user at this site.I m not getting the option ,from where i can upload my querry

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Asgher Hasan
    plz tell me how to put up any question for conversation bz i m new user at this site.I m not getting the option ,from where i can upload my querry
    Please read this: How To Post On New CE Forums? , it's not at all complicated.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Videocon is soon going to release its new smartphone, Q1 V500K in the Indian market. The device has been listed in the Videocon’s official website and will soon be available...
On September 15, we conducted a small quiz for all the registered members of CrazyEngineers IO. We think the level of quiz questions varied between easy to moderate. We know...
I've been hearing from multiple sources that Reliance Jio Gigafiber is about to launch and the initial speed reviews are incredible! Those who have gotten early access seem to be...
Just because I think this weekend would be the best for sharing my experience, I am deliberately opening the knot of the memory-sack containing all bitter-sweet (mostly sweet) snippets which...
For the benefit of some newbies that go on posting PMM schemes: Engineering Dead-Ends: A Gallery of Perpetual Motion Machines