How to Post On Forum? - Old But Useful Video - Should we make one too?

The following video is kind of old-fashioned and funny. Do go through it and leave your comments here.

[video=youtube;B9q2jNjOPdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I am sure, we can make a better one, what do you think?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We may admire a company because of its goals/work culture/founders etc.. Which tech company (globally) do you like the most? Please state in brief the reasons behind it too.
One of my friends started a discussion about, why don't we build our own internet connection so that we don't have to pay ongoing monthly payments to another ISP or...
A lot of bloggers keep on changing blog themes/templates. Many do it for changing the look, but a lot other professional bloggers do it for the internal code. Clean-looking blogs...
Let's make a list of GD Topics for Infosys Campus Recruitment. I heard some of the topics from friends: Should India have dictatorship? Is India still a secular state? Reforms...
A paragraph from a book called Inside the Tornado by Geoffrey A. Moore goes as follow: Marketing, in the engineering universe, is that place where the laws of utility are...