How To Post Events On CE?

1. Go to CE-Events Section - [#-Link-Snipped-#]

2. Click on the 'Post New Event' Button at the top right corner. See -

Screen shot 2011-12-26 at 1.07.52 AM

3. Type all the important details in the relevant fields as shown below -

Screen shot 2011-12-26 at 1.10.54 AM

4. Once you click Refresh Map, the map will be updated to point at the location of the event venue.

Screen shot 2011-12-26 at 1.17.36 AM

5. Now add date & time, check the box next to "RSVP System" & "Create Event Thread" and lastly, 'SAVE EVENT' & you are done! ๐Ÿ‘

Screen shot 2011-12-26 at 1.18.29 AM
We would like to see hundreds of threads pouring collecting college-tech fests, auto expos, product launch-events, tech-exhibitions et al on the forum

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow! Nice explanation AKD! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    @AKD A short and precise explanation great job
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thank you CEans. It will be great if all of you post events there.
    The calendar reflects the upcoming events nicely.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Take a look at the upcoming events in January 2012 -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Here is a screenshot -

Screen shot 2011-12-28 at 10.54.25 AM
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow!!! So many birthdays and events calendar is awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're improving it over the next few days. I request everyone to post events that haven't been posted. If you visit any of the event, do share your comments, photos and videos.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: If you click on 'Refresh Map' button - the Google Maps will try to identify the location on Google Map. If it does not find the right location; make sure that you enter the address properly ๐Ÿ˜€ . It might just take a try or two to get it right. As I said, we're improving it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Moved this thread to CE-Events section. I hope it is useful to CEans now.

PS: When you create event, make sure you don't miss the "create thread" option in the end.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: The feature is no longer valid. We are no longer supporting the events calender.
  • K ASHISH
    K ASHISH
    how to add pics to the thread of conference....๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    K ASHISH
    how to add pics to the thread of conference....๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž
    You are a new member so we'll have to enable permissions to upload photos. Expect it to be done by this evening.
  • K ASHISH
    K ASHISH
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You are a new member so we'll have to enable permissions to upload photos. Expect it to be done by this evening.
    should i have to go on with any formalities....??? to get the permission...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    K ASHISH
    should i have to go on with any formalities....??? to get the permission...
    Nope. The permissions are enabled by default if you make 15 posts.
  • K ASHISH
    K ASHISH
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nope. The permissions are enabled by default if you make 15 posts.
    ok but as you have sponsored for our international conference ICARIMMIEM-2014 shrikanth sir has said to post some of the photos as aproof how to do it? shall we directly mail the photos to shrikanth sir's mail ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are wondering that satellites once launched do not differ from their assigned task, then there is a surprise for you. CryoSat that was launched by European space Agency...
What type of sensor i can use to determine the rotation of wheel and use it to turn the head lights. Actually my project is about automatic turning of head...
At TEDActive, Bruno Bowden shares the story of NORAD's Santa tracker -- and how Google is continuing the traditional holiday fun. It's a 3-minute talk. Check it out -
I am a second year Engg. student. 1) I want to ask you that is certified course are beneficial at the time of interview ? 2)I am thinking for GRE...
Bike. Run. Jam. Introducing Motoactv by Motorola, the ultimate fusion of fitness and music It is an android powered watch. WORLD'S FIRST GPS FITNESS TRACKER WITH SMART MP3 PLAYER, check...