How to plot a sphere in MATLAB?

Hey all, as its quite clear from the title, my aim is to plot a sphere in MATLAB. I have got x,y,z co-ordinates and radius of-course. I am actually a beginner in MATLAB and I am trying to learn it. Any help in accelerating my learning process would be appreciated.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

onh coming 13th of this month there will be job fair for 2013 graduates at RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,i want to know more about these job fair how it...
someone say latch work without clock, some says it is level triggered....lot of confusion.. in interview they said tell something else about latch and flipflop....
Hey, I'm planning to interface a webcam with a phone using bluetooth module. The phone must be able to capture and save the image. All these assembly must be portable....
Hello, I am Tarun and I am studying electronics engineering. I want to know what is the actual meaning of peizoelectric effect? Please explain it in simple words.
Hi , Finally we decided to make a final year project in Electrical Control as " Plastic Thermoforming Production Line " , I arranged the processes as follow : 1-...