How to Pick a Career (That Actually Fits You)

Disclaimer: I’m not necessarily agreeing with the author. Just passing along what came to me from elsewhere. I chose a career while in school in 1954. Am still at it and quite contented. No money or fame but total satisfaction.
How to Pick a Career (That Actually Fits You) — Wait But Why

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A garment for a survival situation which is chargeable by the Sun but depletes is energy over an 8 hours . In times of low temperature. Have a great start...
Reds vs Brewers Live ® Score Play Games℠ Online HD Reds vs Brewers Reds vs Brewers Live Reds vs Brewers Live Stream Brewers vs Reds Brewers vs Reds Live Brewers...
Hi All I would like switch from IT to VLSI, currently working for MNC. I’m ECE graduate with 72%. How good is the switch at this moment. Please let me...
Building a successful product company requires more than just great engineering, experts will say at the upcoming Embedded Systems Conference in Boston. “Most engineers have a pretty good idea of...
Is 6m depth of foundation (on hard rock) enough for a 20 floors or 65m high building with 52 flats in the building?