How to Pass the Board Licensure Examination

Here is a tip from a Board Exam Passer.πŸ˜€β€‹
​
​
​
Choose the Right Review Center - Choosing the right review center for you gives you the instant edge, you will discern which review offers the best review programs from your classmates and schoolmates because they will speak lofty of the review center they engaged with before. Bear in mind that the aspirant's factor will always prevail at the end but getting ample help from the best available review center around is indeed tempting yet very helpful. In review center you will be able to gain access to the past problems that were given, you'll get to learn survival techniques, you'll learn about the current trend, get a lot of lift from your classmates or fellow reviewee and give you a lot of confidence. There is a big "but," here however, if you don't have enough cash to enroll in a review center, it is okay there are still an option to get you around and still have strong chance of passing. Depending on your budget you may settle for the second best or any review center that offers cheaper rates. Remember that you carry your own tail and it is you who will determine your passing chances, no more no less. If you don't have cash at all, you need to persevere a lot, be resourceful and this is the key. The following tips will help you pull through in case you cannot afford to enroll in a review center.​
Gather a lot of review materials and books by borrowing from your classmates and friends. Ask a lot especially about what transpired in the recent examination like what certain problems in a particular field that appeared in the examination, the techniques they used to hurdle the examination, and ask anything under the sun. There is no harm doing this because you are in an all-out effort to be a Licensed professional, what at stake is so great and this is what matters most.​
Pile up Stock Knowledge - My reviewer one time told me that many honor students even from reputable school also flunked the examination, and they are many, in other words, the outcome of the examination doesn't rely on intelligence alone, and I agree on him. The culprit could be over rationalization, over confidence and/or even lack of preparation. The licensure examination is not a quiz bee thing where the most intelligent individuals are most likely to prevail. This is a marathon contest and the one blessed with immense patience and good study habits are favored. I reviewed 4 to 10 hours a day learning the elements of the examinations and concentrating on problem solving. Yes, stock knowledge is the key in passing any given licensure examination, and it takes a lot of perseverance to do it. Keep on moving by reading as many as you can and if necessary solve a lot.​
Do not rely on luck - Extreme luck comes in a blue moon when trying to pass the examination, but I believe that you create your own luck based on my experience. Why? Simple, the more you review the more you are exposed to a lot of knowledge and when the time calls for you to make a guess, you are actually making an educated guess. So when you are better prepared and indeed battle ready, your answer in every questions have strong chance of extracting the coveted right answers.​
Know the Trend - immerse yourself with questions and problems that were previously given, this undertaking will help you a lot in your review. It eases out the tension and pressure in you, plus it acclimatizes you to the real examination. Solving past board problems also helps in boosting your confidence.​
Unwind Once in a While - You are not a machine and neither a robot, c'mon get real, if you are experiencing burnout already, find time to go to beach with your friends, watch movies or do some activities that will help you regain your energy. Reviewing is a very strenuous job, and you need to relax to keep going and energized. Bear in mind that even the greatest chess grandmasters around the world plays sports or find time to unwind.​
Don't Rely on Prayers - It is very okay to ask for divine providence all the time, but God only help those who help themselves. While you pray do all your job, review hard as you could and for sure God's blessings will be with you when you take the examination.​
Motivate Yourself - Always say to yourself that you need to pass the examination with all your might and capabilities, you're future is at stake here.​
Do Not Pressure Yourself With the Expectations of Other People - You are determined to pass the examination, and what will people speak of your performance is irrelevant they are not the ones that feed you or shouldered your collegiate fees and expenses. This is your fight not theirs and be sure you are giving your best shot.​
Rest, Eat Well and Exercise - The big three in regaining lost energy and will inevitably make you sharp at all times.​
Before the Examination - Most examinees usually relax themselves three days before the examination. One fay before the Examination be sure that you have the necessary materials with you that you will need in the examination and be sure that you know your room assignment.​
During the Examination - Alas, this is your day, relax, take a deep breath often. Answer the easy ones first but be sure that you have answers for every questions 30 minutes before the given time. Don't get carried away with those examinees that passes their papers at an earlier time. Use your time well, these people are not genius, but rather lacks preparation with the examination and as a result they made guesswork with the test.​
​
Source: #-Link-Snipped-#​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a Tribute to the Wall Street Occupiers "A Revolution without Dancing isnΒ΄t worth it"
hello.. i have to give a seminar regarding latest technologies.. can any one suggest me any topics.. i have to submit it by tomorrow it seems...πŸ˜• its quite urgent.. now...
The days of traditional tires are numbered and rapid advancements in technology is soon going to force us to be more creative in coming up with excuses for being late...
I there, Is there anyone can help me this out? I m need a sample calculation on bending moment and find max deflection . Heap thanks..

Hi!

Hi! This is Sourav 4m Kolkata. Working as Environment Engineer and completed several assignment in this field. Thanks