How to pass command to command prompt without opening the prompt window ?

Hello friend's
As we know by passing the command through batch file we can able to execute our java application just by double clicking the batch file.But our cmd prompt is opened in that case.
So i just want to pass the command to command prompt without opening the cmd prompt window.So how to make such like a batch file ?

Is there any function in c or c++ by which we can able to pass our command to command prompt ?

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Use the /min parameter with start command in command prompt

For example,
    start /min notepad.exe
    will start notepad minimized.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    @Gaurav I think it will open cmd prompt window in minimized mode.But i want to do it without opening the prompt window.I have done this in java using utill package but don't know how this can be done in c or c++.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You can start a new instance of the Command Line Interpreter... So, if you want to pass the commands, try this... Start » Run. 😁
    cmd [/A | /U] [/Q] [/D] [/E:ON | /E:OFF] [/F:ON | /F:OFF] [/V:ON | /V:OFF] [[/S] [/C | /K] string]
    For Eg., to turn the echo off, instead of putting @echo off, you can specify it in the command line this way...
    cmd /Q in the Run dialog box and press Enter key! 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    If you are asking in C / C++, then you can use this function.
    system("cmd /q")

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear CEan... i'm having difficulty to open this two types of video format. i google the software but i can't find it..'Techjunkies i3 DVR' is the software. i also do...
In a bid to promote green energy, some engineering students of Palwal city in Haryana have designed a motorbike that can run on oxygen.The idea originated with the need of...
Hi , Please can some body pinpoint exact difference between Statement Level Trigger and Row level trigger , please explain using some very simple example in both cases ? 1)...
For race car team, the process costs as little as one-fifth the amount of traditional methods FRANKFURT – 12th May 2011 — (NASDAQ: SSYS) Stratasys today announced that its Dimension...
Hello friends, SAE update for June 2011 is now available. Please check out. SAE Update - June 2011 - (1)