How to open blocked sites?

hey... can any one plzz tell me how can i open blocked sites at my college.
all social sites, proxy sites and images are blocked.
plzz help me out
thanx in advance

Replies

• jd3cker
    jd3cker
    Re: blocked sites

Get a mobile broadband card 😀 Not sure if you'll have much luck trying to get through those walls.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar

Mohit parnami
    plzz help me out
    thanx in advance
    They must have blocked the sites through DNS service (like OpenDNS).

If you can access the server and know the password of their DNS service you can easily change the settings.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Mohit parnami
    plzz help me out
    thanx in advance
    They are blocked for some good purpose. Why do you want to open them, when its not allowed?
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    The_Big_K is right.

Don't sneak into where you're not allowed.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    For that purpose they usually use some web filtering software.for that purpose you have to use some tricks that we can't share here..
    better you should use google
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    In my point of view

This is not a hacers site.
    It is profrstional site

so please do not shear this illegal tricks
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I think they have blocked it through their server.Either you can sneak in their server(which is more tough),or u can use proxy(easier way).
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    I don't see the logic why people ban social networking sites. Once they did in our college, students came up with the solution in just few days. Now they removed all type of restriction.
    Try google, you don't need to do anything on the server, just you have to use a free software.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vik001ind
    I don't see the logic why people ban social networking sites. Once they did in our college, students came up with the solution in just few days. Now they removed all type of restriction.
    Try google, you don't need to do anything on the server, just you have to use a free software.
    Well the same reason why corporates ban social networking sites. I've personally observed few of my ex-colleagues spending all the day on social networks than working on their tasks.

Well, of course there are solutions available.
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    corporates pay their employee but in college students pay the unviersity.
  • AS-neva 2 giv up
    AS-neva 2 giv up
    better go n sneak in2 som other site bro
  • optimystix
    optimystix

The_Big_K
    They are blocked for some good purpose. Why do you want to open them, when its not allowed?
    hey that shouldn't be the mentality. Being an engineer one should always try to learn and overcome obstacles. If he is able to bypass through their security then its a lapse from the college's part isn't it ??

If Steve Wozniak didn't go about fiddling with his weird computer collectibles then we would never had had the beautiful Apple products 😒. Innovation is the key.

as for being illegal or illegal, using softwares to bypass this isn't a crack or a hack. its legal as long as one doesn't cause harm to the system.

Mohit's problem can be easily solved using a simple software called proxifier.

m new to this forum so am not sure if am supposed to speak about all these. if am wrong in any way i request moderator to edit/delete my post and ill know from it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I strongly disagree, optimistix. Since this is a technical discussion, I'm starting a new thread under debate section: #-Link-Snipped-#

This thread is being closed.
  • mahanilesh
    mahanilesh
    use jap......
    search on google
  • dinaafifi
    dinaafifi
    VPN is the best choice. I use this VPN to open blocked websites anonymously. all servers are encrypted, this one worked great for me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Most of the engineering colleges these days have entrepreneurship cells in their colleges. I'm quite sure your colleges' got one too. If you are actively involved with the EDC,...
where to find the glu library for dev c++ for opengl.,please urgently needed,,help.
Hello everybody,,, I'm senthil, finalyear computer science and engineering student... this community is informative..thanks to admin and all members..
Every interviewee have to face this question,and in some BPOs it is a question treated as screening test, I am going to attend interview in BPO, post ideas and in...
I want to make an ISP(In System Programmer) for AT89S52 Microcontroller. Can anyone provide me some links for complete info regarding this.😒