How to neglect stresses at constraint locations?

anybody know about, how to neglect stresses at constraint locations?

Thanks
g_rakesh2

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    what is this??
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    gg_gaurav
    what is this??
    are you a mechanical engineer?

its about FEA...

While doing FEA how to neglect stresses at constraint locations?
    actually we consider displacement value while constraining edge/line or anything as zero but in actual there is some displacement at the constraint loaction also..

so how to tackle the stresses due to this?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I am wondering what is the difference between these two ? Hope i posted this thread in the right section. Thanks😁
Hello CEans, In the times of hard economic conditions, lot of fresh engineers are facing the music of either being turned down by their employers or by not getting employment...
Hi All, Being a part of computerized world, we all find many basic and sometimes informative computer related terms in our everyday life.This thread is started for collecting all such...
hi friends.actually i want to make an audio amplifier for t.e. mini project.specifications are: 40W 2 inputs for a electric guitar and a synthesizer volume,bass and treble control line in...
Hi all, im working on my fyp were im controlling a dc motor and stepper with switches through labview via parallel port.. all has been going good so far but...