How to manage session and Application Context using Html5 and Angular JS ?

In my company A new project came with the architecture like Web Application(HTML5 + Bootstramp + JQUERY + ANGULAR JS) + Enterprise application(Spring + Hibernate + WS).
They are using Angular JS as a controller.

What i want to know is how they are managing the session and Application Context ?

I asked my TL that how they are managing session and context. And he said using HTML5 + AngularJS. Can anyone help me to understand how to manage session and context using HTML5 + Angular JS ?
And is it secure to manage session and context by using these technique ?

Replies

• Ashish Bansal
    Ashish Bansal
    Hi,
    You simply don't need to manage sessions at client side as they are stored in cookies and verified at server end via spring security that keeps track of the user being logged in along with various other properties such as roles.

To manage context in angular js, this link can answer your question well
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Volvo has officially announced the unveiling of its all new Concept Estate at the Geneva Motor Show. It had revealed the Concept Coupe at Frankfurt Mort Show last year and...
The smartwatch war is surely going to heat up as Motorola is planning to jump back and take on the likes of Google, Samsung and Apple in the wearables market....
Adding two new tablets to its portfolio and gallery, Micromax has today launched Micromax Funbook Ultra HD P580 and Micromax Canvas Tab P650E in India. Let us take a look...
TiVo co-founders had revolutionized the way people watch TV by letting us pause and rewind live TV or watch it later by recording it. The founders are now shifting their...
In an attempt to build a truly eco-friendly car, PSA Peugeot Citroën, the French automobile manufacturer has come up with a new technology called 'Hybrid Air' that combines Gasoline internal...