How to make very small size like dragen fly, flying device which have a camera?

i want to make a very small flying device. which have camera.and which can be controlled by remote control signals.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe the first step would be to determine the dimensions and figure out the components you'll need based on the functions your dragen fly will perform.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Next will come the design part having all the places where the components are to be fixed in what order to reduce the size of the bug further
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    The_Big_K
    I believe the first step would be to determine the dimensions and figure out the components you'll need based on the functions your dragen fly will perform.
    thanks sir... i m doing in this way...i have start my work.
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    jeffrey samuel
    Next will come the design part having all the places where the components are to be fixed in what order to reduce the size of the bug further
    yes sir...
    You are right...
    this is the first step that i have to follow...
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    You need to determine the total torque required by the motor.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m mechanical student.. i want to creak GATE exam.. which technical subject are more essential for gate preparation.. ?
i want to shear some study materials for mechanical students how i can add here? i have some pictures also.
Hi , I am new to this forums , so HI to all . I am a software developer and just started my journey in electronics side . I had...
Friends, I have got an enquiry for the design & fabriction of PIG TROLLEY which is used to launch a PIG in a pipeline for cleaning purpose. If any one...
Hi..!! I am Maneesh Chowdary presently pursuing final year b-tech MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. My aim is just to be a part of any invention or a creation which the world welcomes...