How To Make Sure Email Account Is Not Deleted?

Let us say, I don't have internet access for more than 9 months. How will I make sure my email account is not deleted?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    Let us say, I don't have internet access for more than 9 months. How will I make sure my email account is not deleted?
    The only way is to login to your account at least once every few days. If you've not logged in to any account for 9 months; it's likely that you may not need that account.

I'm not aware of any other method to prevent losing access to your email account. I think the policy applies to Gmail; not sure about other services.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    So does that 9 month policy applies in case of CE Gmail account too?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well this bike by now is extinct. i just came to know about it from an auto magazine. the beauty of this is that it gave the highest mileage ever,...
As the mainstream computing shifts from desktops & laptops to mobiles; keeping mobiles charged is going to be a great challenge. A kickstarter project by a company 'Epiphany Labs' has...
Im urgently looking for design assistance in Mixing Jet assembly. Please reply this thread along with your mail address so that I can provide you with req. datasheet. Gautam Vadnere...
Hello friends, I'm a computer science engineering student. I would like to know about various fields in the computer field. I likes programming. There are a lot of fields, like...
Actually i tried writing the following programs the 'for' loop is giving the correct answer but 'while' loop is not compiling correctly .Can some body explain the following programs.I think...